Wednesday 16 February 2011

When tears wouldn’t stop pouring…

Aiyohh… naide equal to ame?

Aina itsunoo.. doshio2…
When trouble come after another.
When I feel like losing
Wouldn’t it better if I’m running away.
Chigaimasen..
Demosan.. otokajo?
Wouldn’t u give me any idea?
Or answer because I the one who didn’t know how to answer
Question that been ask
That been point to me?
Yaaah… I don’t have anyone to tell my problem right now
Since it’s become multiplying, taihen desuyo..
Who should I rely? Who should I talk with?
To let go the annoying feeling inside of me?
Kazoku? Tomogachi?
Yadaa yoo.. wakaranaiiii… lei it go..
But if I let u go… I’ll never know.. eish (lyrics westlife lol)
Wut the problem actually is?
Why I just feel.. The things just don’t get right..
When I’m the one in charge?
Naze? Naze?
Too many questions waiting their answer.
There’s time limit.
But, I didn’t even manage to enter the exam hall.
How I’m supposed to answer?
and if I manage to, how the answer will be mark?
By dareka? Are they qualified to give me any marks?
Are they qualified to give me any judgment?
Today, lynnlinn-sama feel like give up.
Mataa deska??
Haih.. haih..
Fighting lynnlinn-sama..
Oyasumii..
Back to shigoto tomorrow.. Life should be moving on..
Sou desuka??? Hait. honki des.
If incorrect, baby neo? Whose gonna pay for her?
Hate talking bout money..
Hate bout mentioning how money is needed.. but but but but..
Its not even 100k, why need many procedure?
U all really jokers…
Huhhh?????? I’m just follow the order.. Its dat my fault? Owh.. responsibility….
PS: I’m thinking a lots tonight, I’ve been ask to think regarding other matter does relate to my future. But my mind interferes with anything else. How should I do the thinking? Doshio.. doshio.. doshio..
PPS: I really tired right now. Tired of thinking, tired of explaining. Tired of listening. But that’s learning. U need to learn lynnlinn-sama. Its like my manager said, as Islam state, u need to learn till die. So, if stop learning, mean u’re already dead. Am I correct. But sometimes, the 23 years old, 2 month n 13 days of me just couldn’t afford the learning process.. Please do give me some times and support me to be a better human.
(*.*)

No comments:

Post a Comment