Wednesday 4 May 2011

Kadang-kadang kita

Damn…
Learn a new word from my induction course at Pulau Pangkor and from movie Thor (1st time tgk movie 3D kt Alamanda)…
Of course, it’s a bad word, offend word.. Should I type like this, “d**n….
What so ever… yabeyoo…
Kursus Induksi umum y byk sgt…… b4 dis, kursus induksi khusus which will be cont n supposed b cont at 4 – 6 May but fortunately, postpone, yatta… domo arigatou.. bcz why…
I just coming back from the Kursus Induksi Umum which had been held for 12 days at the same island..
Damn… mattaaa??
12 days, lots of thing happen..
Good? Bad? Things which is illogical? X ada logika.. bak kata agnes…
Ce cite ce cite cik lin…
Xnk laaaa… 12 days… mau berpages will b.. In fact, xblh publish laaa….
Just hopefully, pass the exam.. walaupun…. Onegaiiiii...onegaiii… onegaishimassss….
Actually feel like typing the blog today.. because.. I just finish typing 15 letters (plural, ada s).. n organize it well..
The damn freaking formatting keep running away… damn, I patiently adjust those things..
N again… damn… the file is corrupted… damn.. damn.. damn… damn… damn….
Astagfirullah….
Bersabar cik linn… ada hikmahnya…behind those thing… but cik linn.. u never learn.. n please.. do learn.. keep learning…. Always… learn…. Zutto zutto zutto….
I wish… I wish… I wish… I’m a better person…
The same person but better… do improve… demosan…
Kadang-kadang… saya…
Speechless…
Kadang-kadang…saya…
Don’t even know what to do…
Don’t even know how to start..
Don’t even know how to restart…
Please.. teach me… teach me…
By bus… or subway…or walking?
I’m bus… eh??? Script cite domyouji pulak…
Kuso…. Eh… same as damn… ok, don’t practice this word at home, at office or mana2 laa…
Xbek tau… tlg… budi bahasa budaya kita….
(^.^)

No comments:

Post a Comment