Monday 6 September 2010

Selamat Menyambut Hari Raya Aidilfitri


This is gonna be the last n3...
opps, in fasting month..
For sure, I'm gonna post another n3 for the next coming month (Bulan Islam)..
Just wanna wish, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir dan Batin...
So damn bored today, my colleague say "kena mandrem ngn hari raya mood".. huhu
mls.. mls.. mls... boss xde.. huhu.. hepi...
fb xkena blok, hoyeah, bg can for raya...
ngee...
Tonight, I'm going home tonight..
blk kg.. hoho.. blk kg...
hontou ureshinaa....
Duit raya for mk ayh n my 2 little bro blom cucuk..
Sampul raya not yet..
Why, no one gonna give it for free...
I think byk jgk shopping..
erm.. plg ke tnh air, will complete the raya2 thing...
(^.^)

1 comment:

  1. Tonight, I'm going home tonight.. wut the ???? huu, over xcited blk kg.. huhu

    ReplyDelete