Tuesday 18 January 2011

Tips for SPA interview for position: Researcher Officer Q41 – Malaysia Nuclear Agency

Just writing my own experience for this position, I’m not even succeed for the interview, just been nominated as reserved candidate. However, luckily, or could I say, rezeki ALLAH and the bless from my family’s prayer, I’ve been accepted for this position after been reserved for few month. Alhamdulillah, thanks ALLAH.
The interview session last in less than 30 minutes – the shortest time compared with the other 9 candidate. I’m the only degree candidate, others are in their study for master, graduated with master degree and even 1 candidate got his PHD. How I’m nervous and feeling down and wanna run away. run run run... lariiiii....



As I remembered, the interview’s questions for this position are:
1) As usually, it starts with, please introduce yourself.
PS: you need to memorize your ic no (who’s not), your spm result (all subject because they want the confirmation, so do please memorize them well)
2) The interviewers asked any other question, the simple one maybe to calm myself. PS: examples Q: what do you do during your free time, your favorite sports (please don’t mention you’re not sportive type), and etc.
3) Next will be the real question, for my session, I’m asked to tell them, what you know about 1 Malaysia. What is the significant, the purpose, based on what history (OMG, I forgot the year of the history (13 MEI 1969). And the most question which I answered it with so much confident is: our current PM is the no. ? PM. So much for my confident, I answered it, the 5th PM.. Please, don’t follow me. I’m turn into stupid blushing girl after realizing, how silly my answer is. The interviewer asked me to think again, and the 2nd interviewer give me a super duper smirk. (o-O). n one more, do remember to address minister with YB, YBhg, n etc.
4) The interviewer also asked about MOSTI, who the minister, vice minister, s/u (crap, I dunno), the head of the nuclear agency, the vice and s/u (again, I couldn’t answer). Vision and mission (I only know the vision, mission I forgot). PS: do mention u’re already go through the web just u’re forgot – show our interest and effort to enter the department).
5) Forgot to mention, for my session, there were 2 interviewers, 1 from the SPA and the other was from Nuclear agency. The 1 from SPA asked aboved Q, the other one asked about nuclear stuff. PS: eg: how X-ray had been emitted, the particle involved, the nucleus, electron, nucleon, the charge. It was so damn simple question, yet I dunno what I “goreng” all the stuff all about. PS: don’t pretend u noe if u dunno anything (just say sorry – but don’t answer it all the times – means, do need to prepare a lot) but do pretend u noe everything if u noe a little bit. However, please make a very good pretending, do plan your answer.
6) Last, the formality, the thanks saying and you may ask us anything. PS: make sure u ask something to show that u really interest to join them as an employee. The end of my session is: what wrong with your leg? Thanks to the 3 inches bloody heel.... ~~~~blush~~~~~~(*.*)
-The end-

PPS: actually, its been months typing dis n3 but forgot to publish post.. huhu

No comments:

Post a Comment