Sunday 11 July 2010

main masak2 di dapur... lalalalala

me - cooking???
waaaa.... interesting...
Before this I only cook - water, maggie (real cooking okey, maggie goreng n maggie rebus - but sgt2 mls bcz ade my bro y rajin msk for me), telur mata/ dadar, burger n da equivalence, ikan n aym goreng (mstilah my mak oready put the kunyit + salt n cut da fish o chicken - seriously, I've never n dunno how (not my fault lgk, my mak n kk mie never allow me to - "xjd rupa lauk la nti", kata mereka, sobs3...
So, I've give up in cooking, dats why cecite, marry with super duper rich guy (4 sure ade tkg msk, hoyeahhh).. but when I've got dis permanent job (hopefully, Gov dun fired me plizzz), I've given up upon kawen with so called org kaya - yealah, da ade income sdri, so, I can live by myself (materialistic view ok).. n in my kpale otak, I'm going to spend my money for food kt restoren/ gerai/ n delivery.. never ever cross my mind to cook.. (I'm so damn lazy girl esp to wash the kuali n periok)...
but, smlm I da memasak.. aym msk kicap (all by myself including the washing part).. I think ok la kot, not bad for da 1st time, housemate xckp ape pn - I wonder, did she mnjga hati o really nothing to say?.. for me, ok da kot (not memuji diri sdri).. even, i think bwg terlebih - pttnya kena tumbuk but dun have any lesung la.. so, just chop da onions.. huu.. nk blend, mls nk basuh blender (mls lgk), aiyoo.. next time, would like to cook chicken soup.. b'jaya kh?? aminn...

P/s: nk cari mane lesung ni? huhu

No comments:

Post a Comment