Tuesday 6 July 2010

wut a dull life i'm facing.. duhhhh

Am I too sensitive or did she too insensitive?….
God, day to day, i felt, I become hated.
It’s damn hurt..
I feel like I wanna run away but it couldn’t be help..
Need to press on.. chaiyok2…
Keep holding on k…
Linn-lynn sama…. Gambate kudasai…
Just for a moment..
But this kind of moment..
When it’s gonna be last???
Duhh, u need to change ojou sama…
Have to…
Become Yamato nadeshiko…
A perfect lady but the truth I don’t want to..
I just want to become someone who not to be hated…
Haih… sighing again….
Got a job already..
And I thought my tears that wouldn’t be dried will have an ending..
But still… namidaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…………….
Flowing over again…
For the sake, I’m too boring over lot of stuff…
OMG!!!!!! do put some colour in my life currently…
Make it lively…
In the past half month, my life getting too dull…
Sobs3….. tsk tsk tsk…..
Lone ranger, when it comes to the end????????

No comments:

Post a Comment