Tuesday 13 July 2010

My netbuk.. damn u but still u’re da pengubat duka lara n peneman di kala sunyi…


-si comey putih-

I call my netbuk si comey putih - like a cat's name right?
hee... obviously due to da kaler n da size….
but, he (PS2) did broke my heart…
I bought him, last few month ago, my 1st allowance (BeST course – I did mention b4 wut the H**l is dis course), 4surela xckup, allowance 1k je, si comey nih, 1.3k (I ask my ayhcik (tokey computer) to giv me da cheapest netbuk he had).. So, as the youngest daughter of Puan Zamzani,I ask my beloved mak to topup the balance . not asking my ayah (oready ask him to topup (75%) when buying the PC – last yer).. so, dis time, my mk pulak. Huhu… --> I do payback the balance ok.. (to my mk only)
When I got si comey, excited dowh– it’s been 1 year ++, I dun have my own laptop (laptop zmn skolah being stolen, damn u si pencurik – pulangkan –> nada maya Karin digunakan dcni).. PC xbest, beso, susah dibawa kemana2 (I bwk jgk mase jdk cikgu) – beli sbb nk tgk cd sbb hifi kt umh rosak n dat time no laptop/notebook/netbuk worth 1.3k.
But lame2, da feeling not so best anymore.. I just realizing, my netbuk can’t be use to play much game, n da sims 3 was release.. duhh, need to play in da PC kt bilik (kt umh shja, so whenever I ‘lari dari rumah” – currently, I can’t play) sobs3… n no DVD-ROMs – ok, I realize even b4.. but still… lots of incompatibility of this Aspire One… make me keep missing my old laptop (even heavy gile n oweyz dserang virus2 centa), but the old one is better. Si comey ni still ade gud things, ringan + - 1.2 kg, so, I can’t bring it w/out making a fuse (beratlaaah) and just put in my handbag (thankful amat) n da battery thn lame +- 6 hours ….
Haaa… battery, I really glad by its ability, no need to bring the charger and no need to find any electric input… but.. wut I really (x 1k) disappointed is… its decreasing… evento, I’m not so mnjaga dis si comey (ade I jage bnda kew??) but da battery, I do take care.. I’m wake up early to charge the battery until the signal from oren turn to blue, turn off my battery whenever the battery signal – oren kelip2 (wlpn I mmg nk guna lg), never charge my netbuk while using it (ade 2kali shja – amt t’pksa)… to summarize here, I do much to take care of dis si comey punya battery..
But in the end: after almost 5 month using it, the battery signal never ever turns to blue color. Duhh.. For the start I tot something wrong with the extension plug. Ok, rilek, try charge kt len.. da same… waaa… even 4hours ++ I’m charging, xpnuh2 (usual - its only take 2hours n half).. feeling like someone stab u from ur back (mstilah menipu – dis idiom nothing to do with da story.. =p)…
So, I turn on si comey, and check the battery, its show me 98%.. and never goes up.. n wut more dishearten, its keep decreasing, now only 78% (da fullest) n yes it going down, wut I notice, about a month da battery dropping 20%.. (o-O)… then, after I count a little bit in 4 month (probability), the battery might be gone – need to bring the charger oweysss.. huhu…
Da conclusions:
1)Never ever mnjaga battery too much..
2)Dun put high expectation for a netbuk when u bought da cheapest one
3)Dun naek van sapu from negeri Penyu a.k.a Tganu to Kelantan bila tiket bs xde.. Si comey pnh jatuh dri van wen a guy want to take his bag w/out considering si comey was inside the bag on his bag.. Kusooo u whoever u are (I sempat buat muka n giv an evil look to him n bising2 sket, nk mrh2, xlrt, letey amat dat time)
4)Dun let semut/ namlu/ ants (xde kena mengena ngn nadiah mohaidin dcni), enter ur netbuk (dun eat sweet things whenever u mengadap netbuk – oweys did dis) -> mybe one of da factor…
5)Gain lots of money, afford to buy the great one / whenever netbuk jdk mangai, I can buy another one w/out complaining n sedey2… k, material physics graduated, must think materialistically.. duhh..

PS1: I’m missing zmn skolah, jdk bdk bhn.. bile korg nk buat gathering??
PS2: I address si comey putih as ‘He’ bcz more suitable for a creepy annoying thing – awl2 ok, akhir2 xok.. gomenasaii (ade unsur2 sarcastic dcni)..
PS3: hontou ni gomenasai si comey putih, si pencurik, si guy y drop si putih, but u ol deserve my cursing (ok ok, I still dpt dosa, curse org, mntak maap la ni)…
PS4: pencurik is he jgk, I noe laa… 1 hostel with my bro, xkn mat ael 1 hostel with a she…

Mengadap si comey putih... how annoying u r, aishiteru...

1 comment:

  1. lyyynnn!!! ann google name sendiri(ye saya seperasan, se-vain itu LOL) pastu jumpa blog lynn.. hahahhaa

    ReplyDelete