Thursday 8 July 2010

maybe 1 more week to to waste...

Since 16th June 2010, I'm doing "nothing" a.k.a mkn gaji buta. but not my fault laa...
For da truth, I'm sickening bored... damed bored... n I'm freezing.. I wonder, did my reseptor sejuk t'over detect the sezuk... c dis photo, how I'm suffering day to day.. covering myself with sejadah n wearing socks..(T.T)

Just meet the director general (KP - Ketua Pengarah), had a little bit interview with him.. duhh.. how I mess up the introduction of myself... ~bad 1st impression I guess~
At 1st, I tot next week, I'll have the place to stay - suffering no more (perhaps)..
demo san, mada2 (with my head moves left to right)..
Still need to wait.. maybe ichi more week...
Sabow je la lin.. treasure dis freedom even I absolutely didn't wish.. huhu..
but wut I dissapointed amat.. I just realize I could connect my net-book trough the wireless even lots of things being blocked by admin but still I can online.. means, since 16th June - 6th July, I waste my online time for free (I'm not afford yet to buy da broadband)... How frustrating.. malu b'tnya sesat jln... but I do ask, but wrong person... ask the right person few days ago je.. waaa... y I'm to late to ask the right one.. n y wen I ask long time ago, the wrong one.. wutever lol... at least, have something to do right now... waiting patiently, linn-lynn sama... ganbatte kudasai with da freezing, winter moscow sezuk lg...

No comments:

Post a Comment